At SCS we specialize in providing high quality and
accurate data capture from even the most unstructured forms.
From among a vast range of data types we can capture hand writing,
typed documents and barcodes. We can compare the captured data against
other information you provide us or we can link external data to what
we are capturing.
And, most importantly, our extensive experience means that we can often
reduce the costs of data collection by using in-house developed
software to check and validate all inputs.
For example, we may only need to capture the ABN number on an invoice.
We can then use an algorithm to check if the ABN is correct and can
import the company name and address from the ABN registry. It is then a
simple process to link the company name to your accounting data to
assign account codes and so on.
We have also helped many organizations with optimum form design so that
their data capture can be far more accurate and the associated costs
Aside from that initial forms design work, SCS can also:
- Ensure you get a high percentage of completed forms
- Minimize data collection costs
- Improve data collection accuracy
- Reduce the time it takes to retrieve and understand the data
- Reduce file size for archived forms
- Less expensive than manually keying.
- Fewer errors.
- Data is available more quickly.
- Comprehensive validation ensures high data quality.
- No problems with peak loads.
- No delays as a consequence of in-house staff
- Faster access to the data.
- Forms can be accessed online and viewed as scanned
- No requirements to create an ad-hoc data entry
- Ability to capture hand written information.
- Ability to create and manage an internet version of
your forms on-line.