Scanning Services, Document Conversion, CAD Conversion together with Scanners and Scanning Software. These are but a part of the total range of capabilities that Scan Conversion Services provides to our diverse range of private and public sector clients.
Scan Conversion Services (SCS) is a Scanning Bureau operating through out Australia and New Zealand that, for close to a decade, has been delivering highly effective document and drawing management solutions.
At SCS we are committed to understanding the way our clients work and to then tailoring a service that best suits their specific needs. That, combined with our considerable experience in scanning and data collection technology, guarantees that all projects can be completed quickly, cost efficiently and with minimum client interruption.
Among the comprehensive range of services we offer are:
- Scanning Services & Document and CAD Conversion Services – a total service bureau facility that is fully equipped to meet any client requirement no matter how complex, urgent or exacting.
- Specialist Scanning Solutions – fully customized document management tools and procedures to meet the specific requirements of Accounts Payable, Proof of delivery and Remittance processing activities.
- Full Onsite Scanning and Conversion Services – a complete range of document management hardware, software, specialist tools and training for clients who seek an in-house solution.
- Potent Drawing and Document Management Software – powerful, innovative and elegantly simple solutions to effectively meet the many critical challenges of effectively storing, managing and retrieving files and data, including emails.
- Drawing and Document Management Audits & Consulting – to help clients determine major challenges in current operations, where efficiency, productivity and security improvements can be made, and the savings that can result
- Scanning Staff – providing experienced scanner operators to work in our clients’ offices.
Among the many public and private sector clients who we are proud to have regularly served are:
- AirServices Australia (ASA)
- Australian Government Solicitor
- Australian National Couriers
- Australian Submarine Corporation(ASC)
- BAE Systems Australia Ltd
- Baulderstone Hornibrook
- Courts Administration Authority
- Department of Premier & Cabinet
- Department of Treasury & Finance
- Department of Defence
- Department for Administrative & Information Services (DAIS)
- Defence Science & Technology Organisation(DSTO)
- Department of Public Prosecutions
- Hills Industries
- Office of the Liquor & Gaming Commission
- Royal Australian Air Force
- SA Police Department - Major Crime Squad
- State Coroners Office
- And many, many others