Are Proof of Delivery problems severely slowing
… and giving your accounting team major headaches?
Proof of Delivery is one of the business processes for which
organizations most commonly seek more efficient, cost effective and
responsive document management.
And to meet these requirements Scan Conversion Services has
developed a fully customized specialist scanning solution. This can
either be installed in-house, in which case SCS will provide all
necessary scanning hardware, the software that we ourselves use and
full staff training, that is based on a decade of document management
Or, alternatively, clients can opt to outsource their Proof of
Delivery scanning work to our quality assured service
The SCS Service Bureau Option
A typical use of this solution would see SCS:
- Collecting PODs (connotes, manifests, and or invoices that
are signed at the time of delivery) on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
depending on client requirements.
- Scanning those PODs.
- Extracting the required information through the combination
of OCR and operator input.
- Validating data. For this validation SCS can use a list of
invoices or created PODs.
- Formatting the collected data into a client specified file
- Electronically sending the collected data and images to the
- Providing a CD or DVD back up of all data and images on a
daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Fast retrieval of the image.
- Ability to instantly cross reference invoices to copies of
- Automatic reporting on connotes (etc) that are missing and
have not come back from drivers.
- Enhanced service to customers who can be optionally offered
24/7 online access to copies of their connotes.
- You do not have the cost of filing.
- You do not have delays in document retrieval.
- You do not have the cost of retrieval.
- You do not have a space problem.
- You do not need to photocopy, mail or distribute documents