Scan Conversion Services (SCS) is an international scanning
bureau who has developed advanced technology to deliver highly
effective business solutions. SCS have been providing document
scanning, indexing and total solutions for over a decade.
At SCS we are committed to understanding the way our clients
work and to tailoring a service that best suits their needs. This
– combined with our considerable experience in scanning and
indexing technology – guarantees that your projects can be
completed quickly and cost efficiently with minimum interruption to
Among our highly focused specialist services are those we
provide to the legal profession. With clients we are proud to have
served including: Australian Government Solicitor, Courts
Administration Authority, Department of Public Prosecutions, Finlayson,
Minter Ellison, Piper Alderman, Purcell Lancione Cureton, SAPOL’s
Major Crime Squad, and the SA State Coroners Office.
For these and other legal clients, a key facet of our work is the
scanning of relevant records for discovery and to contribute to
substantially improved case management. In so doing:
- Documents are converted into searchable PDF format files
that facilitate highly efficient and comprehensive investigation.
- Records can be simply indexed and formatted for easy
loading into tools such as Case Book.
- Multiple copies of data – in different formats
– can be readily created for other parties.
- A complete range of documents can be captured including
word files, spreadsheets, technical drawings, images and hand written
- Scanned documents can span each facet of the legal process.
From client interview notes through case assessments and
investigations. From summons and complaint through pre-trial pleadings
and trial preparation. And finally to trial and appeal.
- The significant costs associated with the manual filing and
retrieval of documents can be largely eliminated.
- Overall security – including the prevention of
document loss as a result of fire – is improved.
- The risk of document loss is far more effectively prevented.
- Existing electronic files can be indexed into the document
sets and made word searchable.
Most importantly, and to ensure maximum security, SCS can
provide its legal scanning services ‘on site’ in the
client’s own premises.