Among our highly focused specialist services are those we provide to the legal profession.
For these and other legal clients, a key facet of our work is the scanning of relevant records for discovery and to contribute to substantially improved case management. In so doing:
- Documents are converted into searchable PDF format files that facilitate highly efficient and comprehensive investigation.
- Records can be simply indexed and formatted for easy loading into tools such as Case Book.
- Multiple copies of data, in different formats, can be readily created for other parties.
- A complete range of documents can be captured including word files, spreadsheets, technical drawings, images and hand-written material.
- Scanned documents can span each facet of the legal process. From client interview notes through to case assessments and investigations. From summons and complaint through to pre-trial pleadings and trial preparation. And finally to trial and appeal.
- The significant costs associated with the manual filing and retrieval of documents can be largely eliminated.
- Overall security, including the prevention of document loss as a result of fire, is improved.
- The risk of document loss is far more effectively prevented.
- Existing electronic files can be indexed into the document sets and made word searchable.